||Oregon Native Plants
||Summer term 2013/14
||7/8/2013 - 8/29/2013
||9:00AM - 11:50AM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Offers an opportunity to learn about the sustainable use and production of native trees, shrubs, forbs, and grasses that are used in the landscape industry and as restoration material for various agencies that administer public lands. Students will identify common native plants of Oregon as well as understand their environmental requirements, adaptation, and use in sustainable landscapes.
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Prerequisites: RD30 or RD90 and WR30 or WR90, or designated placement test scores.
- Additional all-day field trip will be arranged on a Saturday based on class feedback.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for LAT118-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore