||Special Studies: Small Engine Repair
||Spring term 2012/13
||4/1/2013 - 6/14/2013
||6:00PM - 8:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||The topics selected for this course are designed to provide variety and flexibility within the Landscape Technician curriculum, and allow the department to offer special courses of interest which would not otherwise be offered. These offerings will incorporate unique topics, interests, needs and desires as expressed by the local community and the landscape industry, as well as subject areas determined worthwhile by the Landscape Advisory Board. This course is an approved elective for the Landscape Technician certificate.
- Prerequisites: MTH20, RD30, and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
- Class held periodically at Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center and Clinics, 8495 Crater Lake Highway, White City, OR 97503.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for LAT199-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore