||Winter term 2012/13
||1/7/2013 - 3/22/2013
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Cooperative Work Experience is an educational program that enables students to receive academic credit for on-the-job, experiential learning based on skills acquired in their programs. Together, the instructor, employer, and student establish learning objectives that specify the significant and appropriate learning which is expected to result from the work experience. This course offers a career-related experience for students working for an approved employer. As a capstone course, it should be completed within the last two terms of a certificate or degree program.
- Permission code is required to register. Contact instructor before term begins for more information.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for LAT180-U3
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore