||Winter term 2012/13
||1/7/2013 - 3/22/2013
||5:30PM - 8:20PM
||Presents the materials, equipment, and methodology used to design an irrigation system that will support various plant materials in landscaped areas. Principle emphasis will be given to residential landscapes, but larger, more expansive areas will also be reviewed.
- ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 70
- ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- ACCUPLACER Intermediate Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Prerequisites: MTH20, RD30, and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore