||Winter term 2012/13
||1/7/2013 - 3/22/2013
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Prepares students for the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) Exam. One of two exams required for a certificate in radiologic proficiency from the state of Oregon, it is required to legally expose radiographs. Prepares students for these sections: radiation safety for the patient, radiation safety for the operator, exposing and evaluating radiographs, processing films, mounting and labeling radiographs, and techniques used in performing a full-mouth radiologic exam. To become fully certified, students must also pass the Oregon Clinical Radiologic Proficiency Exam.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Additional $475 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Prerequisites: DA101, DA101A or DA101B, and DA202.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA201-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore