||Dental Assisting I
||Fall term 2012/13
||9/24/2012 - 12/7/2012
||6:00PM - 7:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Covers practical dental assisting skills including current professional trends, dental terminology, oral assessment, dental instruments and the various procedures used by dentists, dental asepsis techniques, patient education, legal and ethical issues, the collection of clinical data, and patient psychology as it relates to anxiety and pain management. Skills practice occurs during lab component.
- Additional $300 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA101-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore